Saturday, August 16, 2014

Late Summer Old School BMX Jam

If you're viewing on an iPhone or iPad, you'll have to go here for the pics...


Here are some random pics from the old school BMX jam in Hatfield, MA. First off, traffic was a biz-nitch on the Mass Pike and it took about 3hrs to get there. That definitely put a dent in the time that I had available for the day. Oh well... Hatfield is actually a beautiful town with some amazing farm houses. I wasn't there to check out the architecture though, I was there for BMX.

There were plenty of amazing bikes on hand... custom VDC, CW, Hutch, Haro, and so many more. It was great to check out the bikes, but I wanted to ride. There was a pavilion on site, and after moving some of the tables around, I had a beautiful spot. Sadly, before I knew it, it was time to hit the road and get home. The longer than expected travel time on the way out was a downer and I didn't know what to expect for the way home so I was out of there relatively early. Damn.

Hopefully next time I'll have more time to socialize and check out the bikes. It was cool to see some familiar faces and some new ones.

Until next time, keep riding!




No comments: