Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Dirt Rag Magazine

I've written many print articles in my time, but one of my favorite magazines to read, and to write for, is Dirt Rag. (Read more)

Over the years, mountain bike magazines have come and gone, but Dirt Rag have been here all along, and as an independent publisher, that's quite an accomplishment. I think the magazine does a great job connecting with the biking masses and has something for everyone, from trail advocacy news to event and travel articles to rigorous product reviews. As a product reviewer, I can attest to the fact that there is an internal review process to ensure that whatever is written is legit, and not just regurgitated marketing drivel from the manufacturer. Anyway, here are some of the medical articles I've written for the magazine in the past, and who knows what's next...
From Dirt Rag #190
Check out Dirt Rag and subscribe!


No comments: