Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cyclocross Racing!

Sure, if you've been a devoted follower of this site, and I know you are, you might be thinking that not much has been going on. But that would be woefully incorrect. Plenty has been going on, including some seriously sub-par racing on my part. As prolific blog-viator (yeah, I just made that word up by marrying blog and bloviate... does it work?), I've got lots of blogs to attend to. Most of my racing rants and whining is posted on the Racer-X site, so here are a couple of links to let you know that yes, things HAVE been exciting!
I think that's all that's been missing. Now, don't you feel better?

1 comment:

Ellie and Bob Primeau said...

Hi David, I'm just trying to track you down, couldn't find a current email. Can you send me one? grazi, Bob P of Island Pond fame. elliebobp@gmail.com