Friday, June 18, 2010

AT&T-->ATTEMPT at Talking & Texting

If you know me, you know I LOVE new techno-gadgets. So it would probably come as no surprise to learn that I WANT a new iPhone.

But, I will NOT get a new iPhone, for one simple reason--AT&T. See this picture? See the number of bars I've got? See the service I've got? Nothing. I get dropped calls, failed calls and poor reception. If you've been watching the tech news (and I know you have been), you know that AT&T and Apple haven't had a great PR run heading in to the new iPhone launch. Aside from the pre-order snafu's, I can honestly say, I've been nothing but discouraged by the network overall.

I will be watching and waiting to see what Verizon has up its sleeve, and maybe I'll break my contract early and actually be able to make clear calls. Until then, I'll be the guy with the wire coat hanger taped to my Blackberry, trying to get a good signal.

No comments: